[TYPO3] user access rights question

Lisa Stanley lisa at oici.net
Tue Mar 21 17:09:39 CET 2006

Thanks for the quick response. I figured it out thanks to you pointing me in
the right direction.  I did have the group set, the problem I had was when I
created the group, I did not check the 'Include Access Lists' checkbox to
display the additional fields so my group was unable to do anything.

Thank you for noticing my last name was missing - sorry to have left it out!

:) Lisa
===================

lisa wrote:
> I am very new at this and I am sure I am missing something simple - I
> created a user and a group but my user cannot edit my existing pages.
When
> I go to the Permissions view, my group shows up as being able to do all
five
> things, but yet, when I log in as my user who is a member of that group,
she
> doesn't have rights to edit.  What did I miss?

Probably you did not assign group to this page. It is in the Web>Access
just above permission graph

> :) Lisa

Lisa, could you write your full name in the "From" next time, please?
This is strongly recommended by mailing list rules.

Dmitry.