[TYPO3] tt_products lanaguage problem

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Mar 21 14:33:56 CET 2006

Hi Robert. you can create your own Dutch translations. The easies way is to
use a translation extension such as LFEditor.
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/lfeditor/1.1.1/

Once you have finished your translations, you should send the to the
extension author, so they can be included in future versions..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

"Robert John de Stigter" <robertjohn at bedrijvenweb.nl> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.15174.1142936978.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi all,

I'm experimenting with the extension tt_products. In the first nothing
showed up but I found out that the following line in my TypoScript
caused it:

config.sys_language_uid = 29

This sets the website language to dutch. Is this because there isn't a
dutch translation avaiable for tt_products? When I comment this line the
extension does output the default stuff but it's all in german. What
must I do.

Thanks,
Robert