[TYPO3] How: Backend user with user admin rights?

Jacky bolikxx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 10:26:03 CET 2006

Hi all,

I am searching for a way to create a backend user that isn't an
unrestricted admin, but can only manage the sitecontent + other users and
their access to the content.

I have tried creating a normal backend user and giving it the tools>user
admin module which didn't work out. (The module was there but didn't work)

Now I am trying to create an admin backend user and restricting it as much
as possible, but it seems even this is not possible?

Any reply appreciated

Regards

Jacky