[TYPO3] Frequency of <typolist> errors

john jwpaige at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 21 06:24:09 CET 2006

I posted yesterday about the problem with "<typolist>" showing on a
web page when an unordered list is selected in the Rich Text Editor.
After posting, I decided that perhaps i had just made some stupid
mistake in the install so decided to search for an answer.

A google of "<typolist>" returns many sites with the same problem. I
would assume that most of the webmasters are unaware that
"<typolist>" and not a list is showing up on their page. Something
you might want to check if you have used this feature.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what can be done to display properly?

Thanks,
john