[TYPO3] UTF8 & TYPO3

Johannes Reichardt typo3 at gramba.de
Tue Mar 21 03:29:54 CET 2006

Hey there,

strange things happen. I tried before to mail to this list with a utf8
encoded character (something like #xyz;) in the title but that never
reached the list, instead i got the following message back from
typo3-english-bounces:

<mail>
The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your