[TYPO3] typoscript for integrating tx_slideshow into a header

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 17:11:14 CET 2006

Hi,

On 3/19/06, Sven Hoek <Sven.hoek at spumco.com> wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> once again I am stumped,
>
> I have used the flash slideshow EXT to my satisfaction on regular pages,
> but now I want to implement it into my header.
> I cannot seem to find any reference in the documentation,google nor this
> newsgroup on how to do that exactly.
>
> Is there a snippet I overlooked, help appreciated,

There're two whole manuals full of snippets [1], [2].

There are two ways (at least...) to do what you're asking:

a) Try something like this in Typoscript:

 temp.headerObject < plugin.tx_someExtension_pi1

b) Create the object normally, and use a CONTENT object in Typoscript
to get it and insert it into the page header.

-Christopher

[1] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsbyex/current/view/
[2] http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/