[TYPO3] pages don't get get indexed

Christoph Juengling Juengling at gmx.de
Mon Mar 20 13:23:35 CET 2006

Hello Diederik,

you wrote:

>2) added: page.config.index_enable = 1 to my templates setup

Hmm, I added

	config.index_enable = 1

as first line of the template (outside of page hierarchy).

>3) cleared all cached, and removed old cache file from typo3conf folder
>4) loged out of BE, in FE entered my rootpage, and login in to BE again

No need to log out from backend.

>well from what i understand, this should be enough to get my pages to
>indexed, however when viewing them under info/indexed search, all i see is:
>"not indexed"

Only the viewed page is indexed by this procedure. You have to view every
frontend page at least once after the cache was cleared!

AFAIK the indexed search searches only through the cache, not through the
database itself!

Chris