[TYPO3] pages don't get get indexed

Diederik van Veen crz_06 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:52:04 CET 2006

Like many others (seeing all the previous post in the mailinglist) i have
troubles getting pages to get cached. reading thru these previous post
didn't gave me any clueas.

Here is my procedure:
1) installed extension, create page and set the plugin and startpoint page
(root page)
2) added: page.config.index_enable = 1 to my templates setup
3) cleared all cached, and removed old cache file from typo3conf folder
4) loged out of BE, in FE entered my rootpage, and login in to BE again

well from what i understand, this should be enough to get my pages to
indexed, however when viewing them under info/indexed search, all i see is:
"not indexed"

ANy ideas, cause i worked with indexed search before in the past, and got it
to work fine (don't know exactly what i'm missing this time)