[TYPO3] typo3temp path

Mitja Felicijan mitja at percepcija.com
Mon Mar 20 10:51:25 CET 2006

I have one typo3 installation and many sites in it.

Is there any easier method to force typo3 to understand that one of my
subpages in "subdirectory"? Let me explain ...

root
|- customer1 (customer1.com)
|- customer2 (customer2.com)
|- customer3 (customer3.com)
   |- about (customer3.com/?id=44)
   |- contact(customer3.com/?id=45)
   |- event (customer3.com/event/)
     |- when  (customer3.com/event/?id=55)
     |- where  (customer3.com/event/?id=56)

Is that possible?

Customer3 has different template than event which is subpage of
customer3. They also have different t3 templates.

I'm kinda lost here.

Dmitry Dulepov pravi:
> Hi!
>
> Mitja Felicijan wrote:
>> config.baseURL = 1
>
> Avoid using this. There were issues with it.
>
>> But when I do like this
>> config.baseURL = http://mydomain/customer3/
>> temp images are called wrong (http://mydomain/customer3/typo3temp/....)
>
> Yes, baseURL should point to the root of your typo3 installation.
>
>> I have subpages and would like to have like this
>>
>> root
>>  |- customer1
>>  |- customer2
>>  |- customer2
>>    |- about
>>    |- contact
>>

>> I would like to have mydomain.com/customer3/ ... this is a page with new
>> html template and ts. Is that even possible.
>

> Possible. Depending on your templating method (MTB or FTB) you can
> easily setup various templates but still use typo3temp.

I am using automaketemplate.