[TYPO3] tt_products or oscommerce

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Mon Mar 20 09:22:53 CET 2006

Hi Gideon,

we have completed the development of all the new features
(authorize.net integration included). We are currently working on the
new version of the manual.

We are also developing a conversion procedure to maintain the
compatibility with the previous version. This is needed because we
converted all the customers from the tt_address table to the fe_users
table. We choose this solution to permit to the customers to use only
one account in all the site (for example to grant access to the new
order status area), solving a previous duplication of accounts.

If you need this extension and don't need the conversion procedure
(for example because you're making a new installation and not an
upgrade) or the manual, I can provide you the sources.

Regards,
Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com