[TYPO3] Image from pagetitle

Axel Jindra a.jindra at gmx.de
Sun Mar 19 22:40:30 CET 2006

Hi,

Borut Rozman wrote:
> I am trying to add dynamic content to my page created from pageTitle it
> should be an image with pagetitle and should be rotated CCW .
>
> How can I do it. I can't find anything usefull with google :(

why do so many of you use Google if it's all in Typo3's documentation?
Just have a look at the GIFBUILDER section in TSRef

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/9/2/

.angle is one of the attributes you're looking for.
If you're still unfamiliar with gifbuilder, have a look at "typoscript
by example"

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsbyex/current/view/6/3/

especially the part some way down the page where a text is put into the
image.

Grtz,
Axel.