[TYPO3] Make BE ext. to display table data

Brian Bendtsen Nightowl at galnet.dk
Sun Mar 19 19:28:07 CET 2006

Philipp Albig skrev:
> Brian Bendtsen schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> How do I make an extension, that will display data from a table in the
>> backend. Kinda like when you create a sysFolder to show FE users I
>> need to create a folder to show data from a custom table I have made.
>>
>> /Brian Bendtsen
>  Have a look at kickstarter and the (video)-tutorials. I found them
> helpful.
I been through those a couple of times. Im not that familar with php
programming, so that gives some problems. And my extension allows FE
users to press a button on the website which insert data into the table
and I just forgot to add the pid to sql. Another problem I have now is
that the tabel includes a date field. I tried accepted_date=>date() in
the sql sentence but that didnt work. Can someone help?

/Brian Bendtsen