[TYPO3] htmlarea button reference

Gideon So gideonso at livingwater.org.hk
Sun Mar 19 09:10:38 CET 2006

Hi Simon,

	Hope this helps.

blockstylelabel, blockstyle, textstylelabel, textstyle, fontstyle,
fontsize, formatblock, bold, italic, underline, strikethrough,
subscript, superscript, lefttoright, righttoleft, left, center, right,
justifyfull, orderedlist, unorderedlist, outdent, indent, textcolor,
bgcolor, textindicator, emoticon, insertcharacter, line, link, image,
table, user, acronym, findreplace, spellcheck, chMode, inserttag,
removeformat, copy, cut, paste, undo, redo, showhelp, about,
toggleborders, tableproperties, rowproperties, rowinsertabove,
rowinsertunder, rowdelete, rowsplit, columninsertbefore,
columninsertafter, columndelete, columnsplit, cellproperties,
cellinsertbefore, cellinsertafter, celldelete, cellsplit, cellmerge

Gideon