[TYPO3] Setting default value for BE-form field "imagewidth" in TCEFORM

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Sat Mar 18 15:02:06 CET 2006

> I want to set a default value that should be used for imagewidth to
> have any image rendered with e.g. 300px width. How do I manage this?
>
> I think I will do it inside Page TSconfig. But there is nothing like:
>
>     TCEFORM.tt_content.imagewidth= 300        or
>     TCEFORM.tt_content.imagewidth.value = 300

Set it as a "harcoded" value in the TypoScript-Template and disable the
field in the BE view of your editors.
If you are using T 3.8.1 and CSS-styled-content the settings would be:

tt_content.image.20.1.file.width >
tt_content.image.20.1.file.width = 300

tt_content.textpic.20.1.file.width >
tt_content.textpic.20.1.file.width = 300

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de