[TYPO3] Typo3 limits ?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Sat Mar 18 09:41:33 CET 2006

Elmar Hinz wrote:

> It supports users and groups fully, similar to unix systems. It
> doesn't have a dimension of roles for persons inside a group.

A little bit help could be to put some person to several group.

Concerning calendar this might not help. Some calendars might have
possibility restrict editing from some users.

If somebody needs exact access control for content elements in the same
page, I made user/user group level access control for individual content
elements.

Because content elements have access control on the base of the content
element type, it was a little bit difficult to decide the logic.
Then I put to enable options possibility to choose the logic for user
groups.

User level access control must enable from enable options.
Test 'tm_contentaccess' and look at enable options.

Sorry that tm_contentaccess works best with the standard page module -
there are several reasons for that.