[TYPO3] Typo3 limits ?

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Sat Mar 18 01:47:45 CET 2006

> > If i consider that it's completly flexible i could imagine to have a
> > calendar for a group of users, and if a user is belonging to different
> > groups it would be possible for a user to display on his own calendar
> > all his events related to his different groups ?
>
> you must ask this quetion in the calendar news group

Excuse me? Do we have a separate newsgroup for each extension now or
am I missing the irony here? ;)))

To answer delaforet's question - not quite. Although you can achieve
that by some heavy reconfiguring the calendar extensions. If you are
looking for a calendar functionality matching something available in
SugarCRM, PHPCollab or the likes, then the answer is probably no -
TYPO3 is more of a content management system and less of a
collaboration/CRM software.

--
Dimitri Tarassenko