[TYPO3] Use sitemap to render nested FE group structure?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Mar 17 17:40:25 CET 2006

Hi John. A while ago I made a small example userfunc that uses a standard
HMENU object to create a list of users in the tt_address table..
It should work with all types of menu and tables (providing it contains
usefull information for generating a menu).

You can find the code snippet here:
http://www.typo3wizard.com/en/snippets/menus/create-menus-using-data-from-other-tables-than-pages.html

--
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd.