[TYPO3] local anchors in TV templates

Gebhardt Thomas gebhardt at hrz.uni-marburg.de
Fri Mar 17 15:33:17 CET 2006

Hi,

I ran into trouble when I tried to use local anchors in TemplaVoila templates,
namely implementing a skiplink navigation.

In the template I jump to a local anchor:

+++++++++
<a class="skip" href="#menu_main_entry" title="Jump to the
Navigation">Navigation</a>
<a id="menu_main_entry" name="menu_main_entry"></a>
+++++++++

But TV changes the local link to a relative link:

+++++++++
<a class="skip" href="fileadmin/templates/#menu_main_entry" title="Jump to the
Navigation">Navigation</a>
<a id="menu_main_entry" name="menu_main_entry"></a>
+++++++++

Is this a known problem? Or did I miss something?

(I'm using TYPO3 3.8.1 and TV 0.40)

Thank you for any hint! Cheers, Thomas