[TYPO3] how to use fullStdWrap Ext. for ATagParams?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Mar 17 13:16:58 CET 2006

> thanks a lot for your help. but it doesn't work.
> the parameter is not added in the a-tag of the menu items called
> title1 and title2.
> ....also, when i enable the fullstdwrap extension by
> config.fullStdWrap = 1
>
> you've mentioned that it is working for you. what might be wrong?
> i'm using typo3 3.81 and templavoila.

Sorry - my mistake - I didn't have very much sleep during the last days ;-)
But here is one, that will work even without fullStdWrap:

doNotLinkIt = 1
stdWrap.cObject = COA
stdWrap.cObject {
    10 = TEXT
    10 {
        field = title
        typolink {
             parameter.field = uid
            ATagParams = onClick="function(this.href,500,500); return
false;"
        }
        if {
            value = title1, title2