[TYPO3] Use sitemap to render nested FE group structure?

John Kallies jkallies at majorninth.com
Fri Mar 17 03:56:37 CET 2006

Is there any existing work or ideas about using a sitemap to display a
nested FE group hierarchy (like an organization chart)? Especially the
styles.sitemap.gs horizontal sitemap. I've looked at the
sti_organization extension, and it seemed to work for what it was doing,
but not close enough for me (I need to present the FE group structure,
not build a second organization in different tables). I also looked at
organisation_guide_jw as well, but it didn't seem to fit either (I might
have missed something).

Any insights? Thanks in advance...

John