[TYPO3] Search index: PDF not indexed

Patrick illustra at videotron.ca
Thu Mar 16 16:54:43 CET 2006

Hi, the Indexed Search on my site cannot index PDF file (HTML, TXT file
was indexed). My provider tell me that PDFtoText and PDFinfo was
installing on the server in /usr/bin folder. My Indexed Search
configuration was ok (I change the path of pdftools).

I cannot check in shell if the pdftools is working (is a shared hosting,
i not have a shell access). Is it possible to check the pdftools
(Pdftotext, pdfinfo) is working in PHP ? I seen in the configuration of
the plug in a debug mode but where I can see the information of this
debug mode ?

Thank you for your help.