[TYPO3] Specifying Meta-tags in each page

A M Sharma amsharma at abhikalak.com
Thu Mar 16 16:09:38 CET 2006

Hello,

I need to know how to specify Meta-tags (to help Search engines find our
pages) in each page. I found something but they are all related to
templates. Any pointers to documentation would also help.

If I go into Template -> Constant Editor -> Use Plugin-Meta. It gives me an
option to specify Keywords. I assume these are valid for the whole website.

I also found something in TS by Example PDF.
page.meta.KEYWORDS = key, words, ...

I am still trying to learn Typoscript so don't understand the full meaning
of both of the above options. I would appreciate any help or pointers.

Thanks
Amal