[TYPO3] how to use fullStdWrap Ext. for ATagParams?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Thu Mar 16 15:38:52 CET 2006

> JoH has contributed a very interesting extension which enables stdWrap
> properties for everything.
> thanks so far!
>
> however, i couldn't figure out how to use it for ATagParams.
>
> does anybody know how to do it right?

Well - this is kind of a misunderstanding.
fullStdWrap extends stdWrap functions themselves but _not_ TypoScript
Parameters that don't offer any call of a stdWrap function.

You can use it to extend any stdWrap function by any stdWrap function.
Since ATagParams itself is no stdWrap function but just a parameter inside
TMENU items or typolink functions you can't extend it this way.

Maybe I should change the description of the extension, but unfortunately
this is not possible at the moment on typo3.org.

Sorry

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.cybercraft.de