[TYPO3] RealUrl warning

John Crevani jcrevani at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 14:48:41 CET 2006

Hi Dmitry,

> Does not look like error in realurl. Why do you think it is realurl?

That was what I thought at first.  Actually the error pops up because of
RealUrl but at this time I´m not sure whether it is caused by that extension
or not.
Everything was going on smoothly and don´t know what could cause that problem.
 Recalling what I did:

I learned Typo3 on 3.8.1 then moved to Beta3, and finally installed installed
version 4.0 RC1 at my Windows laptop and at the Linux server.  The site I´m
trying to convert to Typo3 is large with some 10000 pages and have done 1/3
of the whole work.

-I tried to undo some work and I couldn´t.  I guess it´s a bug but I´m not
sure.  As I recall on 3.8.1 was pretty easy and intuitive.  Maybe that messed
up the database but I saw no evidence, warnings or errors.

- After removing RealUrl I have found  "There are 1 records pointing to this
missing or deleted record; [pages][83]"

- I have dropped all 7 tables from the database and integrity is okay.

Aside from that I see no other errors or warnings.

Any idea?