[TYPO3] fetchurl and phpscript

Kummer, Markus Markus.Kummer at t-mobile.de
Thu Mar 16 14:09:25 CET 2006

Michael Cannon wrote:
> >Since you're fetching results through another system, you'll
> >need to
> >modify your fetcher to rewrite the fetched content URLs to
> >take Typo3
> >into consideration.
> >
> >You might cheat a little and pass parameter to your fetched
> >page such
> >as "useTypo3Url=1" which in turn tells your script to check the
> >referrer and use that as its link basis.

First of all thank you for your answer.

What I did is to change the URL in my script to:

href=\"/cms/typo3/site2/index.php?id=44?pagenr=$i\">$i</a>  </td>"); // print pagenumbers

Now I'm not "leaving" typo3 anymore but only the first page is displayed because my variable "pagenr" is still ignored.
It can't work like this but I don't know where to go on.
Where to put "useTypo3Url=1"?
Is this parameter documented somewhere?

Markus
T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH