[TYPO3] No USER_INT after 4.0RC1 Update

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu Mar 16 08:57:47 CET 2006

Ingo Schommer wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> after updating 3.8.0 to 4.0RC1, all non-cached extensions ("USER_INT")
> stopped working.
>
> I tried clearing all kinds of caches, re-installed the extensions -
> without success.
>
> the admin-panel does not give any hints or errors on the
> content-rendering part.
>
> e.g. for ve_guestbook, switching the extension from non-cached to cached
> ("USER") in ext_localconf.php -> t3lib_extMgm::addPItoST43 worked.
>
> any ideas?
> ingo

i think i discovered the same tonight with jm_quote (a simple USER_INT plug..)

there is another serious bug in rc1 that is constant substitution problem (so for example RTE weblinks get wrong target tags and your site could get some odds)
better go back to beta2/3 until these 2 bugs are fixed

stefano