[TYPO3] RealUrl warning

John Crevani jcrevani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 18:53:37 CET 2006

Hi Newsgroup,

First time posting here, so, hello to everyone.

I´m running Typo3 version 4.0 and RealUrl 1.1.0, everything was fine developing
my new site, then I checked the RealUrl extension Information and found three
warnings on top:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/site/t3lib/class.t3lib_install.php
on line 367

The database showed no errors nor warnings.  So, I cleared the RealUrl tables
and the warning showed up again.
I removed the extension and the warning is still on top.

Installing again still shows the warning above plus:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/site/public_html/t3lib/class.t3lib_install.php:367) in /home/site/public_html/typo3/mod/tools/em/index.php
on line 1370

I don´t know when this happened for the first time cause the site seems to
be working fine.

Any idea before digging in the database?
Thanks