[TYPO3] Pages don't print properly

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 17:19:56 CET 2006

Hello everyone!

I'm working on a site that must be printer friendly.
Now, I "thought" I had the template coded corectly,
but when you print, a 1-page document ends up being
over 3, covered with graphics on some pages, then some
text, then some graphics. The site is:

www.peakperformanceconsulting.ca

and I've also tried to create a "printer friendly"
page, at:

http://www.peakperformanceconsulting.ca/index.php?id=663

But even still, the result on paper is the logo, then
a huge gap, then the text is printed.

I'm aware of an extension that is supposed to create
printer friendly pages, but the documentation isn't
clear to me ... Can anybody help?

Thanks very much!
-Scott.