[TYPO3] templvoila live and draft version problem?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Mar 15 13:26:58 CET 2006

Hi!

Aleksandar Milovac wrote:
> Does this mean that these problems that I'm having are related to this
> issues with workspaces?

If you are working in Draft workspace, it can be.

> Also, I had another problem with templvoila. In page header options I
> can't see the Subpages - Use template design option. Because of this I
> can't select different teplates for subpages, like in ftb1 tutorial.
> Is this also related to workspaces issue.

You need to select DS for subpages first and click "save". Only then
field for TO appears.

> Should I wait for final realese of typo4 v4.o or whta?

Many people (including me) successfully use TV 0.4.0, 0.5.0 and 0.6.0.
But it is still beta, many things may be broken or may change. We hope
to get stable version in the nearest weeks.

Dmitry.