[TYPO3] No Moduls after Update

Sebastian Graeber post at sebastian-graeber.de
Wed Mar 15 12:52:39 CET 2006

Hi all,

well I'm really depressed at the moment.

Yesterday I did the update from 3.8.0 to 4.0 RC1 and everything worked fine
during the update.

But when I log on the BE, all the Modules (normally listed in the left
frame) are gone. Only the login-button is left. See screenshot at:
http://www.stageservice.de/help001.jpg

So I tried to search for "home" in the search-field (frame on bottom) and
then all my page-trees appeard. So I can access my pages through that, but
the Modules are still missing. See screenshot at:
http://www.stageservice.de/help002.jpg

Please, please, please: any one any idea?

    Sebastian