[TYPO3] How to put a mailto link in Tmenu?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Mar 15 12:10:51 CET 2006

Hi Martin. Unfortunatly all the annotations to the manuals, which contained
a lot of valuable info is gone, and I haven't been able to find the info
after the design update on typo3.org. :(

But what you could do is create a very simple IProcFunc, and then do a
"debug($mennuArr)" which should list out the fields available...

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

"Martin Kindler" <kindlerm at arcor.de> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.12341.1142419036.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Peter,

thank you! That is exactly what I needed.

Anyway, I am sure that at some point I will have to use the IProcFunc
mechanism. Thanks for the pointer to the example (I'll manage to understand
(hopefully) enough of the Danish :-)), but I would like to have some
description of the data type being used in menuArr to know which fields are
available. I have searched all the "Core" docs but there seems to be
nothing. Am I correct? Examples are important but only show some basic
mechanism. I can work through the PHP code, but this is very time-consuming.
If someone has a pointer to some documentation, please tell me!

Martin