[TYPO3] TS: BgrndColor of partially transparent GIFswhenscalingwith IMG_RESOURCE

Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia usenet at digilog.de
Wed Mar 15 07:29:26 CET 2006

Great! Thanks a lot Christopher!!!

"Christopher" <bedlamhotel at gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.12170.1142383069.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Hi Joerg,

On 3/14/06, Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia <usenet at digilog.de> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> "Peter Klein" <peter at umloud.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1142349602.7779.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> > Hi Joerg . Have you tried the "transparentColor" and/or the
> > "transparentBackground" properties?
>
> sorry, but these are GIFBUILDER props. I am dealing with an IMG_RESOURCE
> here.
> Beside that, with GIFBUILDER I think the correct prop would be backColor,
> wouldn't it?

Remember the FIR header example I posted to the wiki? ;-)

An IMG_RESOURCE object or IMAGE can have a file that's a gifbuilder object:

lib.headerBackgroundUrl = IMG_RESOURCE
lib.headerBackgroundUrl {
### This is a fairly standard GIFBUILDER object, tailor it to your needs:
###
file = GIFBUILDER
file {
backColor = {$lib.layout.headers.h1.backColor}
transparentBackground = {$lib.layout.headers.h1.transparentBackground}
XY = [5.w],{$lib.layout.headers.h1.yDimension}

5 = TEXT
5 {
align = center
fontFile = {$lib.layout.headers.h1.fontFile}
fontSize = {$lib.layout.headers.h1.fontSize}
text.current = 1
fontColor = {$lib.layout.headers.h1.fontColor}
offset = {$lib.layout.headers.h1.offset}
niceText = 1
}
}
}

The only real difference between IMAGE and IMG_RESOURCE is that one
returns the full html image element and the other returns the path.
Try the object above with IMG_RESOURCE and with IMAGE...

-Christopher