[TYPO3] templavoila error

Daniel Jefferies daniel at newmindgroup.com
Wed Mar 15 04:12:26 CET 2006

I'm sure this has been answered before, however it looks like the
archive search is down so here goes.

I've been trying to follow the Futuristic Template Building tutorial and
  when I get to the point of calling TV from the template_page.html file
I get an Internal Server Error in the far right pane.

I also notice the following error in the root pages header.
Data Structure ERROR: No source value in fieldname "tx_templavoila_ds"

My template TS was copied directly from the FTB tutorial.
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 = USER
page.10.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page

Does "main_page" need to be replaced with something site specific?

What am I doing wrong?