[TYPO3] define start level for Page Navigation

Diederik van Veen crz_06 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 14 18:32:22 CET 2006

I use the 'Page Navigation' extension (gsipagenav), to give me a <<prev |
next >> menu. I added this in TS and all works fine

page.1  {
     subparts.prevnext < plugin.tx_gsipagenav_pi1

But what do I have to set inorder for this menu to only show at level 2 and
lower. (so don't show at level 0 and 1 , but do show on levels 2 till 5).

One option is to create multiple template duplicates and remove this TS code
from the one not needing it, but there must be a smarter way