[TYPO3] how to retrieve "header" field from within template?

Surer Dink surerlistmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 18:22:16 CET 2006

Peter,
  First, a big thank you for once again trying to help me.
Unofrtunately I have tried both of these with the same result - no
data appears in the rendered page (although both times the blank is
wrapped in TEST|TEST, so I know at least the TEXT element makes it
into the correct place).  Perhaps this time TemplaVoila is at fault,
but I do not know how to fight it (the template in question is a
Flexible Component Element).  Do you have any other thoughts or
suggestions for what to try?