[TYPO3] Error! : The page is not configured! [type= 0][]

Chris Kievid chris at 3rdmillennium.nl
Tue Mar 14 13:13:48 CET 2006

Chris Kievid wrote:
> Oh shit, just got this Error! "The page is not configured! [type= 0][]"
> on all my pages.
>
> I haven't touched the template setup, anyn ideas how to fix this. (all i
> can find in archive is a tt_news error related, and I wasn't working
> with  tt _news when error occured)
>
> thx
Searching some more I did check my:
include static template field. I have set: cSet (default)
include static (from ext): Css Styled Content, default CSS-styles
(tt_news), CSS-based tmpl (tt_news)

Further more I checked the template was assigned to the root page. It is
(in template marked: Rootlevel , and Checked 'Is root of website' on
first page.

I was just changing (and saving )some constant values in Constant Field,
when this occured.