[TYPO3] Fw: How to integrate shopping cart

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Tue Mar 14 11:15:25 CET 2006

Ben Sauer a écrit :
>> Is there any way I
>
> can
>
>>>include that in a template somehow or how should I do it?
>>>(I'm using templavoila.)
>>
>>this is not possible because osCommerce does not integrate with TYPO3.
>

> That's not entirely true: it would not be too hard to write an small
> extension that simply queried OSCommerce for the contents of a shopping
> cart.
>
> It's fairer to say that there is no easy/established way of doing this for
> typo3, as far as I know.

Of course you can pay a programmer to write a code which makes your
wishes possible for almost everything. However I do not think this could
be done so easily. For this reason the Commerce extension is currently
being developed, because it makes more sense to write a new extension to
someone's needs adapted well to TYPO3 than to make a lot of changes in
an old one with is not conform with TYPO3.

There exists a TYPO3 oscommerce mailing list for this topic.

- Franz