[TYPO3] Defining page title

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Mar 14 09:50:16 CET 2006

Francois Suter wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I didn't find instruction defining page title.
>> I have used automaketemplate and page (<title>...</title>)title has  been
>> generated automatic.
>

> I personnally use mf_pagetitle (http://typo3.org/extensions/
> repository/search/mf_pagetitle/1.0.0/), but if you search for "page
> title" in the TER you will find other plugins.

I needed special titles just in few cases.
TS is ok. The only problem is that when i define page.headerData.x
as title I get the title element *twice*. I don't know how to get rid of
the title, which is made by automaketemplate.
Endeed the visible result is ok. Browser reads the *first* title element
and the latter (created by automaketemplate) is just ignored. But the
HTML is invalid.