[TYPO3] TS: BgrndColor of partially transparent GIFs whenscalingwith IMG_RESOURCE

Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia usenet at digilog.de
Tue Mar 14 09:36:08 CET 2006

Hi Paul,

thanks for your answer, but you missed the point.
I am aware that GIF only offers 1bit transparency. With "partially
transparent GIF" I meant that parts of the GIF are transparent, others are
not, and the problem arises at the edge between those areas when the GIFs
are scaled down and the IMG_RESOURCE scaling mechanism introduces
antialiasing at the edge. The antialiasing itself is not the problem, but I
need to control the color to be AAed against.

--
Jörg Wagner
DigiLog multimedia

news:mailman.11739.1142323551.3122.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...