[TYPO3] How to swith to page_language_overlay in a CONTENT cobject

Miroslav Monkevic miroslavm at centras.lt
Mon Mar 13 23:10:40 CET 2006

Hello,

Laurent Signorini wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  >>Doesn't subparts.CONTENU.10.select.languageField = sys_language_uid help?
> NO because the field sys_language_uid doesn't exist in the pages table
> (like in the tt_content table).

Oops, I missed that. It is pages_language_overlay who has
sys_language_uid field.

You can give a try to RECORDS object then.
It does not apply restriction to tablenames, plus it has stdWrap
property (since 4.0rc1 I believe), so it will be possible to override it
    for none empty L with TS conditional statement.

  --
Miroslav