[TYPO3] realURL - what is wrong with my configuration

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Mon Mar 13 16:45:01 CET 2006

Hi!

racco wrote:
> I followed the instructions in RealURL manual but the extensions doesn't
> work as it should. I think it is something wrong with this rewrating
> through .htaccess because all links are generated properly but they lead
> to 404 page not exist.
>

>     config.baseURL = 1

This is wrong. Should be http://yoursitename/

Your configuration is quite long. "rootpage_id" is missing though it is
strongly recomended to set in new realurl versions. Why don't you start
with something really short, say with:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'] = array(
    'init' => array(
        'enableCHashCache' => 1
    ),
    'pagePath' => array(
        'type' => 'user',
        'userFunc' =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
        'spaceCharacter' => '-',
        'languageGetVar' => 'L',
        'expireDays' => 3
    ),
);

Also latest reaurl works only with typo3 4.0.

Dmitry.