[TYPO3] what happens without image magic?

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Mon Mar 13 14:23:06 CET 2006

Hello,

ImageMagick is a stand alone application, which has nothing to do with
PHP, so you can't see it in phpinfo. The best way to find out is to ask
the provider (it's always good to have good communications with your
hosting provider). If you have command line access (SSH for example) you
can try one of the ImageMagick commands (like 'convert'). And you can
try it in the TYPO3 Install module (under Image Processing).

Rudy Gnodde
WIND Internet
http://www.windinternet.nl