[TYPO3] FTB / TV issues

Andrew Hill andrew at salamander.net
Mon Mar 13 01:11:14 CET 2006

actually - item 2) was a result of not emptying cache.

now i have a Page(tv) and TemplaVoila item in my menu.
the weird thing is - clicking on a page in the tree with the Page(tv)
selected, i see the two content fields i created in the TV mapping -
but they dont seem to be editable.

is this a T3 4.0 bug?

best,
andrew