[TYPO3] Problem with css_filelinks: alternative path not working

Pieter pieter.v at gmx.net
Sun Mar 12 19:50:02 CET 2006

Hello,

I want to use css_filelinks 2 times on a website: a public part without
jumpurl and a private part with jumpurl.  Therefore I need 2 folders:
one with .htaccess and one without.

So, I changed the default path from
path=uploads/media/
path=uploads/documents/
for the public part

and
path=uploads/doc_internal/ (with .htaccess)
for the private part

I have a separate template for the private part of the website to do this.

The problem: files are still stored in uploads/media/ and not in the new
folders when a user adds a new file in the Typo3 backend.
The 'Browse for files' dialog does not use the new folders.

Is this a kwon problem?  Is there a simple solution?

I'm working with T3 3.8.1 and css_filelinks 0.2.0

Regards,
Pieter