[TYPO3] noob: mediatech template not showing the menu

stinky wizzleteet wizzleteet at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 12 01:19:27 CET 2006

hi all,

just installed typo4beta, installed the mediatech templates and wasted
the rest of the evening figuring out why the menu won't show:

http://archx.demon.nl/start/

forum showed one guy with the same prob.

To me what is most annoying, I have no way of 'debugging', is it a
typoscript, CSS, javascript or a permissions thing ?
I have no idea what is going on here.

help greatly appreciated, I really want to start filling my site with
content and the lack of a good site navigator is a real show stopper.

grtz

wzzl