[TYPO3] presenting items using sitemap

racco raczek at open.infi.pl
Sat Mar 11 20:17:00 CET 2006

hello!

Let's imagine sth like e-shop - with items belonging to some categories.
  I would like to avoid displaying all of them in my menu, instead I
want to create a page on which for every pointed page I would list its
subpages.

For example we have a shop selling cars. On page called Browse I want to
have picture of category (ie. trucks, TUV or limousine vehicles) and by
the picture I would like to have a list of names (which are the subpages
of described) of types ie. (for limousine: - Mercedes S-Klasse, BMW 7er,
Bentley...).

Is it possible to create sth like this? Maybe using sitemap for
specified page?

thx in advance
racco