[TYPO3] Newsticker extension?

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 23:05:19 CET 2006

Thanks for that Jochen.
I tried it and it seems to work except that it is ignoring the TS set up so
it picks news from anywhere and not just from the specified Sys folder :/
Do you put this TS at the website root level or at the page level (where you
have you newsticker content element)?

Thanks in adavnce.
Antonio

news:mailman.1.1141986536.10238.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...