[TYPO3] please do this

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Mar 10 15:04:22 CET 2006

The best ting to do is send a complaint email to getitfree, listing the
senders email and the links he posted in the mails. That should get his
account at getitfree terminated, as stated in their "Terms of service".
(Which means that he/she won't recieve any free IPod.)

I usually use that approach (which I already did in this case), as thats the
only way to 'punish' the spammers.. ;)

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1141993386.8947.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...