[TYPO3] ATagTitle output -> " instead of "

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Mar 10 14:04:46 CET 2006

Hi Steffen.

1st: "dataWrap" do not have stdWrap support, so you can't use the "if"
property on that.
2nd: NO has no "userFunc" property, so that part has no effect too.

You need to create your own linking in the menus, using the "typolink"
property, for which my userFunc was made..

Something like this:

-- cut --
lib.tstmenu = COA
lib.tstmenu {
  10 = HMENU
  10.1 = TMENU
  10.1 {
    NO {
      doNotLinkIt = 1
      stdWrap.cObject = COA
      stdWrap.cObject {
        10 = TEXT
        10.field = title
        10.typolink.parameter.field = uid
        10.typolink.aTagParam = class="rr"
        10.typolink.userFunc = user_Functions->addAttributes
        10.typolink.userFunc.aTagParams.innerWrap = onClick="alert('hello');
return false;"
        10.typolink.userFunc.aTagParams.innerWrap.if {
          isInList = Referencer
          value.field = title
        }
      }