[TYPO3] please do this

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Fri Mar 10 13:11:05 CET 2006

Hi!

coolvixs at gmail.com using getitfree.net wrote:
> hey, go here and we both get a free Apple Color iPod
>
> pretty pretty please :)

"Unsubscribe" page says:
==================
GetItFree.net Account Information for typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de

You were referred to GetItFree.net by coolvixs at gmail.com and joined on
01/29/2006 using the IP address 144.120.8.78

Your GetItFree.net membership is helping you earn a free Apple Color
iPod. Visit this page to see how close you are to receiving your free
Apple Color iPod. Your membership is also helping provide a free Apple
Color iPod to coolvixs at gmail.com.

If you wish to delete your account, you can do it here. Please remeber
that we cannot reactivate your account once it has been deleted.
Fare punishment for such a stupid action.

Dmitry.